2-step verification is by far the best way to secure your account (aside from a strong password). Enable 2-step verification to protect your account.
Report unauthorized transactions
If you see unauthorized transactions on a bank statement or on your Hola Wallet account, contact Hola Wallet Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secure your email
Hackers will often use your email to gain access to your Hola Wallet account.
Check if you can still sign in to your email.
If your email has been compromised, you'll need to contact your email provider to shut down or change your email password.
Phishing sites are malicious websites which mimic an authentic site in order to trick visitors into entering their login credentials or other sensitive information. These fraudulent websites are distributed through a variety of methods including email, SMS text messages, social media, and search-engine advertisements.
One of the best ways to avoid phishing sites is to always make sure you're accessing the official Hola Wallet application and or https://www.holacoins.club directly. Phishers will often use URLs like www.holac01ns.club to conduct these scams.
● Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible, if you send cryptocurrency to a third party, you cannot reverse it or stop payment.
● Hola Wallet staff will never ask you to share sensitive authentication credentials.
● Never send cryptocurrency to external addresses on behalf of alleged support agents. Hola Wallet staff will never ask you to send cryptocurrency to external addresses.
● Hola Wallet will never ask you to send crypto to an address in order to receive crypto back.
● Never provide your passwords or security codes to third parties under any circumstances.